Interested in trying lacrosse? Come out for a practice!
1. Training times & Teamstuff
Current training times (04.2018 – 06.2018):
Monday 19:30-21:15 Stade Michel Wagener (Weimerskirh), shared with Hurling/Camogie
Thursday 19:30-21:15 Stade Michel Wagener (Weimerskirch), shared with Gaelic Football
Friday 19:30-21:15 in Stade Boy Kohnen (Cessange)
Cessange: Stade Boy Kohnen, 3, rue des Sports; 2548 Luxembourg
Weimerskirch: Stade Michel Wagner, 1, rue St. Vith L-2673 Luxembourg
INS: Institut National des Sports, 66 Rue de Treves, 2630 Luxembourg
Use of the app “Teamstuff” is mandatory.
Registration for Teamstuff can be done at https://teamstuff.com/join/blacksmiths-black-ly/3114f64a
1) Do the medical exam at one of the INS Medico centres (http://sport.public.lu/fr/medico-sportif/centres-examen/index.html) and inform them that you are doing the test for the “Luxembourg Lacrosse Federation”, member of the “Luxembourg Field Sports Federation”. If you already have a valid certificate from another sport, please inform us and send us the certificate.
2) For participation in the Belgian Lacrosse League, register here: https://blf.leaguemaster.de for “Luxembourg Lacrosse” and the respective team (Blacksmiths for men, Foxzones for Women)
Team communication is organised through Email and WhatsApp. Please ask us to be added to the mailing list and chats.
2. Membership fees & Medico
After 3-4 training, membership is mandatory for insurance reasons.
Annual membership of 100€/year or 50€/year for students/youth/non-residents, is to be paid to
IBAN : LU51 0025 7101 5160 8400
BIC : BILLULL
Membership fees are set annually at the Club’s AGM.
The membership form (see below: 1_Membership_Form_2018) needs to be returned signed and scanned.
Club material can be provided against a deposit.
Players who don’t have a medical certificate, will not be participating in contact drills or games. (A transition period during 2018 will be granted.)
3. Club Material
Deposit for club material is 100€ for helmets or sticks, and 200€ for full sets.
Deposits need to be paid onto the club account (IBAN : LU51 0025 7101 5160 8400).
Members can obtain club equipment free of charge for a couple of months.
The Luxembourg Lacrosse Clubs asbl has insurance cover at Lalux for club related accidents during practises, games, and social events. After an accident, a member of the club committee will declare the accident to our insurance agents.
5. Team & leagues
The LLC has two official club teams, the men team “Blacksmiths” and the women team “Black Lynx”. Additionally, national teams are drafted from eligible players for international competitions.
For the 2018/2019 season, the LLC has decided to participate in the Belgian league with its men team, whereas the women will join the joint team “Foxzones” of Namur/Liège.
6. Website & Social Media
Official press releases are published on our website www.lacrosse.lu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuxembourgLacrosse/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/luxembourglacrosse/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/laxluxembourg
7. Committee, Team Officers, and Responsibilities
Official committee for period 09/2018 – 06/2019
- President: Pit Bingen
- Treasurer: Morten Grotvedt
- Secretary: Jérôme Bourot
- Sports Director: Henning Schmidt
- Communication and Member Manager: Christina Strauven
- Social officer: Yves Audrimont
- Women team officer: Christina Strauven
- Men team officer: Hugo Coelho
- Storage and Material Officer: Patrick Audrimont